Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Got a comment (reprinted below) from someone posting under the name Douglas Muth... well worth reading the link is pretty informative too.

Shame on me for forgetting all the bad press over the Grade Changing Incident! Follow the link below to read more about it.

Please note- we welcome comments on other candidates and potential candidates running against Lisa Paolino for the PA Senate.


Douglas Muth said...
Heh. Awhile back, one of her supporters (or maybe it was *her*) threw a fit on www.saveardmorecoalition.org. Over what, you may ask?The fact that I tagged several articles over on del.icio.us with the tags lisa paolino sucks. This person got compeltely worked up over it, tried to tell me how I'm not allowed to criticize an elected official, and told me how I had better take those links down or else.Or else what? I have no idea, since nothing ever happened. Though it does show me that the Lisa Paolino camp is not above intimidation and bullying tactics when it comes to any sort of dissent.

No comments: