Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I was deleted!!!!

I was looking at Lisa Paolino's blog www.paolinoforsenate.blogspot.com and decided to post a comment. FULL DISCLOSURE, I am not a fan of the politician Lisa Paolino. But hey, I'm still entitled to have a voice in the political discussion right?

Well, apparently not. Lisa Paolino or her campaign deleted my post. I reposted and they did it again! So I decided to launch this 'blog to open up the political discussion on Lisa Paolino's latest political ambitions.

I am firm believer in the First Amendment. No one will be censored here (pro or con). Your views are your own. And as such we will not censor or alter them in any way. This is a place for political discussion as such we suggest that you do not reduce the force of your argument by using profanity or making any type of threats... etc.

With that said, Let's go.....

No comments: